Sunday, January 1, 2012

1 of 366 {Utah Photographer}

Welcome to my 365 photo challenge blog! Well, technically I should call it a 366 challenge since this year is a leap year.

Here's the deal, everyday for a year I will take at least one photo.
Then weekly, if not daily, I'll post the pictures I have taken here on this blog.

Can I have a drum-roll please......
Here's my first picture(s) for my 365 challenge:


Happy New Year!
The holidays were fun, but I'm glad they're over! Back to normalcy.

So I hope you enjoy my abundance of pictures that will collect here over the next year!
And I wish you all a great 2012!

On a side note...You can subscribe to my 365 blog by clicking on the "Subscribe to EHP 365" button at the bottom of my blog. Do that and you'll stay updated on my latest blog posts.
If you're a fellow 365'er I'd like to know, so I can follow you too! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment